Aura earned her Phd in 2009, in the area of mathematics. She has worked in the past in several biomedical projectes related to the Arterial Dynamics and Structures in IntraVascular Ultrasound Sequences, as well as the myocardium geometry. She also teaches for the undergraduate students at the UAB, in the area of computer science.
- Mathematics, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), 2002.
- MSc in Computer Science – Computer Vision – by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2005.
- PhD in Computer Science – Computer Vision – by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2009.
- Image Processing Techniques for Biomedical Image Analysis
- 3D Reconstruction
- Tissue Biomechanical Properties
- Blood Flow Modelling
- Optical Flow Techniques